15 Incredibly Weird Facts You Won’t believe that really exist
1. A family of some people with weird blue skin lived in Kentucky for many generations. The Fugates of Troublesome Creek are in the notion to have acquired their blue skin through a combination of inbreeding and a rare genetic syndrome known as methemoglobinemia.
2. The Dance Fever of the year 1518 was a month-long epidemic of strange dancing in Strasbourg, in which thousands of people danced for about a month for no evident reason. Many of them danced themselves till death.
3. There is one glacier know as “Blood Falls” in Antarctica that continuously pours out a red liquid, that makes it look like the ice is really bleeding. But, It is actually oxidized salty water.
4. The peak of the Eiffel Tower leans away from the direction of the sun, as the metal exposed to the sun heats up and expands. Amazingly It can move as much as 7 inches.
5. There are as huge as around 60,000 miles of blood vessels are in the human body. If you take them all out and laid them end to end, they would stretch around the world more than two times.
6. There is an opera house in the United States and Canada border where the stage is in one country and half the audience side is in another country.
7. The longest time gap between two twins are being born is Eight-seven days.
8. The oldest condoms were found dated back to the 1640s, they were found in a cesspit located at Dudley Castle, and which were made of animal and fish intestines.
9. In the year 2008 scientists made a discovery that showed a new species of bacteria that live in hairspray which we use daily.
10. As every human has a unique fingerprint of his or her own, similarly every person has a unique tongue print also.
11. The world’s deepest letterbox is in Susami Bay which is located in Japan. It is 10 meters deep underwater.
12. There is a single mega-colony of ants that can spread three continents, covering much of Europe continent, the west coast of the United States and the west coast of Japan.
13. The isolated or alone creature on Earth is the whale who has been trying out for a mate for over more than two decades, but whale’s high-pitched voice is too different to other whales that they never respond at all.
14. In 1567, A man said to have the longest beard in the world was died after he slipped over his own beard while running away from a fire.
15. kangaroo reproductive system is not more bizarrely weird than any other type of reproduction in the world, though all reproductive systems are weird. Female kangaroos have three vaginas.