8 Things Parents Should Never Do To Their Children
1. If your kid gets angry too quickly, the reason might be you have not appreciated them enough. They only get attention for misbehaving.
2. If your child is jealous, the reason might be you compared them with others consistently for everything.
3. If you purchase everything for your kids, still they snatch things that do not belong to them, it is because you don’t let them choose what they want.
4. If your child had poor self-confidence, it is because you advise them more often than you encourage them.
5. If your child does not stand up for themselves, it is because from a young age you have disciplined them regularly in public. Parents should not do so eve in front of siblings, friends or cousins.
6. If your kid is a coward, it is because you help your child too instantly. Don’t eliminate every hurdle coming in their path.
7. If your child is lying to you, it indicates you overreacted to your child mistake in the past.
8. If the child behaves disrespectfully, it is learned from parents or others living around with them.