Top 9 Amazing Benefits of Onion Juice for Hair Regrowth and to Treat Baldness
Onions are great for much more besides adding taste to food.
There are numerous benefits of Onion Juice for Hair, here is a list of top 10 fascinating benefits of onion juice.
Onions are rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties, the regular use of onion juice for hair really helps you to keep hair loss at bay.
Here is the list of 10 amazing forms your hair can benefit from using onion juice:
1) Onion Juice is very good at treating hair follicle nourishment and also helps rebuild lost nutrients to your scalp.
2) Onions are loaded with Sulphur, which is well known to minimize hair breakage and thinning.
3) Onions have strong anti-bacterial properties and assist fighting infections of the scalp. This, in turn, benefits decrease hair fall as scalp infections can cause huge loss of hair.
4) Onions are naturally powerful antioxidants, which is why they assist in reversing the effects of premature greying.
5) Onions present a healthy shine to hair, which can become everlasting when used regularly on hair.
6) Research on Onion juice has also found that they have the capability to arrest head and neck cancer.
7) Onion also makes your hair unlivable for insects.
8) Onions can be used to combat dandruff owing to their strong anti-bacterial properties.
9) Onions enhance blood circulation which is another behavior they add to hair growth.
Simple 4 steps to Make fresh Onion Juice at Home Naturally
Step 1: First peel the fresh onions and cut them in small parts.
Step 2: Stir these onion pieces in a juicer or grinder.
Step 3: Add a little amount of water to that mixture and then filter the onion juice using a thin cloth.
Step 4: This process will assure that no onion pieces are stuck in your hair while you use the onion juice for treatment.
Simple Steps To Know How To Use Onion Juice for Hair Growth And Regrowth
1) First, give your scalp a vigorous massaging of onion juice
2) Now, gently stroke it into your scalp using circular movements, do this by using your fingers and let it sit approximately for one hour.
3) Wash it off with a gentle shampoo with a pleasant fragrance to get rid of the pungent smell of onion juice.
4) Dove shampoo and conditioner will clean your hair smoothly and also nourish it.
5) Practice this regularly to observe the benefits. You can really try this twice a week for 1 month to notice some visible difference.
6) You can also combine the advantages of onions and some other ingredient to grow healthier and shiny hair!
3 Best Homemade Onion Juice Hair Packs for Healthier and Shiny Hair
1: The Onion Juice and Honey Hair Pack For Hair Growth
# First take a quarter cup of fresh onion juice.
# Then mix a tablespoon of pure honey to this onion juice.
# Now apply this mix straight on your scalp and deep hair roots.
# Finally wash your hair after 30 mins with a mild shampoo.
2: The Onion Juice and Olive Oil Hair Application for Hair Regrowth
# Olive oil is an excellent oil for hair massages as it enters your scalp and nourishes it quickly.
#Olive oil also contains anti-dandruff characteristics and hence is an added gift.
# First take three tablespoons of fresh onion juice.
# Then add one and a half tablespoons of fresh olive oil to onion juice.
# Now massage this blend in your scalp in circular motions using your fingers.
# Finally rinse this off using a mild shampoo after two hours.
# Practice this frequently to get stronger and dandruff-free shiny hair.
3: The Onion and Curry Leaves Hair Mask for Smooth and Naturally Black Hair
# Curry leaves are recognized for its various hair benefits. It enhances hair strength, prevents greying of hair and increases hair health.
# First Blend fresh curry leaves to paste.
# Then add two tablespoons of fresh onion juice to this curry leaf paste
# Now apply this hair pack on your scalp using your fingers.
# Finally rinse it off using a mild shampoo after an hour to get smooth and shiny black hair.
Points To Remember While You Are Using Onion Juice On Your Scalp :
1) Always filter the Onion juice using mixer or blender to avoid odd onion bits in your hair. Removing these pieces from the hair is going to be an unpleasant task. So better to filter the onion juice with a thin cloth before massaging it on your scalp.
2) Always use gentle and mild shampoos to rinse onion juice from your hair.
3) You can also use garlic, apple cider vinegar to get added advantages to the above ingredients.
4) If you cannot bear the pungent smell of onion juice, you can add a few drops of any of your chosen basic oils to the juice.
5) Always do a patch examination before using onion juice to stop any allergic reactions on your scalp.
After receiving so much of information about hair care by using onion juice, you must be querying about some few essential questions. Read further to know the explanations to the most frequently asked questions:
Frequently Asked Questions :
Q1) Can We Leave Onion Juice On Hair Overnight?
A) This situation depends on the level of baldness endured by you. You can massage onion juice on your scalp in the evening and rinse it off in the night. Where it has a little-diluted Sulphur content, as it may result in scalp irritation. You may add a little amount of onion juice to castor oil and leave it on your scalp overnight, but we suggest the standard DIY methods which contain onion juice on the hair, for not more than Thirty minutes.
Q2) How Frequently Should We Use Onion Juice Mask For Hair Regrowth?
A) You can begin with once a week and slowly reduce the application, once you see noticeable changes, you should be able to see differences within 45 days. If you cannot see differences within 2-3 months, it could be an unchangeable hair loss and you should visit a Hair specialist doctor for medical treatment of hair regrowth.
Q3) How Long Can We Store Onion Juice In the Fridge?
A) It is very much recommended to use fresh onion juice each time. However, if you want to store it in the fridge, you can refrigerate the juice up to only five days.
Q4) Does Onion Juice Using for Hair Have Any Side Effects?
A) The answer is No, it does not have any, however, we recommend a patch examination before taking up this DIY for irritation testing on your skin.
Q5) How to Eliminate the Pungent Smell of Onion Juice from Your Hair?
A) You can rinse your hair thoroughly with a citrus fruit based shampoo to get relieved of the Pungent onion smell. You can also wash your scalp with brewed water. To make brewed water boil rosemary and mint leaves in a glass of water and use it as a last hair wash after it cools down and you can use mild shampoo mix with little water to avoid the pungent smell.